eSentire is thrilled to be recognized as Tenable’s 2021 Top Managed Security Services Partner in North America.
By layering eSentire’s award-winning security services on top of Tenable’s market-leading vulnerability management platform, Tenable.io®, we are helping organizations identify and remediate the vulnerabilities in their critical IT assets, whether on premises or in the cloud. Having an effective, ongoing vulnerability management operation is a critical security function and a “must have” for organizations conducting business today.
Here’s how eSentire’s Managed Vulnerability Service, powered by Tenable, reduces your business risk:
- Drives an understanding of all IT assets and the importance each asset holds, relative to the operation of your business
- Scans your environment for new internal and external assets, as well as vulnerabilities on a regular basis
- The Tenable.io platform continuously scans and accurately identifies vulnerabilities across the organization’s traditional and dynamic IT assets, such as mobile devices, virtual machines, and IoT
- Customized reporting following each scan is available with asset classification, risk prioritization and recommended remediation initiatives
- eSentire’s Cyber Analysts help organizations accurately classify their technology infrastructure and remediate the vulnerable assets which pose the biggest risk to their business
Plus, our expertise and processes, in combination with Tenable's leading technology, significantly reduces the resources required to run an effective, ongoing vulnerability management program. With effective vulnerability management, enterprises should benefit from:
- Reduced time to detect and remediate vulnerabilities
- Measurable security program improvements
- Reduced operational, staffing and resource constraints
- Support in adhering to regulatory requirements
In a recent eSentire Customer Success evaluation, 96% of eSentire Managed Vulnerability Service customers confirmed they have experienced an overall improvement in their security posture. Learn more about how our customers are reducing their risk of a data breach with eSentire’s award-winning Managed Vulnerability Services powered by Tenable