Managed Detection and Response™
eSentire Managed Detection and Response keeps organizations safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that technology alone cannot prevent. Our 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC), staffed by elite Security Analysts, hunts, investigates and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events.
The Best Cybersecurity Choice for your business, no matter the size.
Reputation is paramount in the security world, and eSentire’s reputation is built on trust. Ask our customers. We are proud of our 97 percent retention rate, and a base of long-term, loyal customers ready to act as a reference. Why? Because we deliver on our core value:
A customer’s network can never be compromised.
24X7 Global Security Operations Center
- Industry-leading security analyst-to-client ratio.
- Formally trained cybersecurity analysts.
- Geographic diversity.
Advanced Forensic Investigation
- Full-packet inspection improves accuracy and speed of investigations.
- Proprietary forensic investigation and mature process ensures faster response to unknown threats.
Holistic Threat Resolution
- Complete incident response including threat containment and resolution management keep you focused on your business.
- Host lock-down and quarantine enables the immediate removal of an infected machine from the network to prevent lateral spread.
- Ad-hoc queries and non-emergency support provide expert support whenever you need it.
Customized Dashboards and Reporting
- Quarterly in-person threat reporting provides your organization with a customized analysis and executive briefing on your threat traffic.
- Web-based reporting and analytics provide access to on demand threat activity data.
Smarter Cyber Technology
Managed Detection and Response is a single service that works smarter because it tightly integrates the best of signature, behavioral and anomaly detection capabilities with a rich suite of forensic investigation tools that enable our SOC to block threats in real-time.
Smarter Real-time Detection and Prevention
- Always-on full-packet capture provides complete visibility, enabling deep investigations that lead to the right decision, in less time.
- Whitelisted executables prevents download of potentially harmful files by employees.
- Decrypted SSL traffic analysis provides a complete visibility into threats hidden inside SSL.
- Host containment enables remote removal of an infected device from the network.
- Automatic signature-based intrusion detection and prevention stops known threats in real-time.
- Zero network latency ensures that your traffic flows uninterrupted.
- IP range blocking (geo-location blacklisting) can be tailored to reduce your attack exposure.
- Whitelisting/blacklisting and custom rules and signatures support your unique security needs.
Attack Pattern & Behavior-Based
- Combines data sets such as bandwidth surges, time-of-day, geo-location reputation, unusual protocol and port scanning to flag odd or suspicious behavior.
- System log aggregation and correlation improves detection and investigation by harnessing data from other security systems and devices deployed on your network.
Continuous Vulnerability Detection
- Automatic weekly vulnerability scanning of network and systems including web applications help reduce the exploit window.
- Recommended patch upgrades and support provided to eliminate newly discovered vulnerabilities on your network.
Historical Breach Detection
- Applies the latest threat intel against an archive of historical network traffic to find breaches that dwell in your network.
Say good-bye to thousands of useless alerts and hello to a good night’s sleep.
Micro-Incident Response Stop Attacks Before They Disrupt Your Business
Our approach to Micro-Incident Response ensures new and fast moving attacks are dealt with before they become business disrupting.
You Can Sleep Because We Don’t
Our hunt teams are constantly vigilant, investigating new threats in real-time. They don’t just alert on threats, they investigate and respond on your behalf.
Robust Threat Intel
- Thousands of rulesets covering 40+ threat categories.
- Industry, government and proprietary threat intel sources.
- Real-time cloud-based threat intel updates.
Rapid Forensic Investigation and Response
- Embedded micro-incident response flags suspicious behavior and triggers a full security analyst forensic investigation and resolution.
Virtual CISO - Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance
- Regulatory examination readiness and gap assessment helps your organization address areas of exposure, ensuring compliance.
- Event logging, archiving and reporting support regulatory compliance requirements.
Cybersecurity Training, Testing and Attack Readiness
- Vulnerability assessment includes both internal and external penetration testing to discover and evaluate weaknesses and provide recommendations to improve your security posture.
- Employee cybersecurity training and phishing readiness helps to ensure your employees don't become an attacker's gateway into your data.
Protecting You from the Unknown
From common attacks to never-before-seen threats, Managed Detection and Response keeps you safe from the sophisticated cyber attacks that traditional security technologies miss.
We Don't Sleep so You Can
Our 24x7 Security Operations Center is filled with the world’s brightest security intelligence analysts and equipped with advanced forensic tools to monitor, investigate and respond to threats in real-time.
Enhance Your Security
You’ve got two-factor authentication, firewalls and other security systems - but they can still miss critical threats. Managed Detection and Response works with your existing security infrastructure to detect the things that they miss.
Focus On Your Business
Our team works around-the-clock protecting you from unknown threats, so that you're not sifting through thousands of alerts, false positives or figuring out what to do when one slips through.
Keep Your Regulators Happy
Managed Detection and Response helps keep you compliant with the latest cybersecurity regulations like SEC and NIST so you can check all the boxes.
Beat the Competition
Cybersecurity is on the top of every agenda. So whether you’re an HVAC supplier to a multi-national or a hedge fund, the decision to do business with you versus your competitor could come down to how well you’re protecting your sensitive client data.
We protect more than $5.4 trillion in assets across all industry verticals including finance, legal, healthcare, retail, manufacturing and more.
Learn how we can protect your business from increasing cyber threats.
"Having used traditional MSSPs I know they typically provide 10,000 alerts a day - and none of them are actionable! By comparison, eSentire alerts are meaningful, concise - and most importantly - actionable. As compared to traditional MSSPs, the Managed Detection and Response service boils the ocean!"
CTO of top mining corporation
"We recently conducted a cybersecurity penetration test, and we were pleased to see eSentire’s Managed Detection and Response service perform as expected, catching all the unusual activity and alerting us in timely fashion!"
CTO of $4.2B RIA
Getting Started is Easy
Delivered as a service, you'll love the budget-friendly billing and our team of solution engineers that will get you up and running quickly and painlessly.