eSentire MDR is about simplicity, not added complexity. Mitigating risk requires augmented security resources and a swift response. We empower our elite analysts with select, more effective detection tools, all operating at machine-scale. We uncover and disrupt cyber threats, from the simplest to the most sophisticated.
We are a partner that can amplify your in-house team, augment your MSSP, or be a full-service security solution. Based on your business and risk management needs, you choose the tier of services that best fits your company.
Security specific to you
Based on your business and risk management needs, you select from a spectrum of threat protection capabilities:
Rapid intrusion detection and response auto-detects and responds to known and unknown threats with:
- Real-time blocking of IOCs, signatures, and previously unseen attacks, including phishing, malware, ransomware, and botnets
- An extensive, proprietary rules library covering 40+ threat categories
- Highly-customizable rules and policies, including executable whitelists, geo-IP, and blocking access to specific sites
Log aggregation for threat hunting enables log correlation and playbook development to support and guide analysts, regardless of the network size, by:
- Aggregating and correlating log data to assist with reporting, compliance, and attack forensics
- Finding, tracking, and mapping threats to affected resources by querying, exploring, and pivoting across logs
Insider and persistent threat detection, regardless of the tools, tactics, or procedures (TTPs) used, by focusing on the few fundamental adversary behaviors:
- Automatically learns and constantly updates “normal” definitions for each host within a customer’s unique, growing, and changing environment
- Understands and ties together internal reconnaissance, collection, and exfiltration behaviors across time and the network
- Speeds investigations and provides comprehensive customer understanding with ThreatCases, contextual maps of unfolding threats
These threat protection capabilities are enabled by the esENDPOINT, esNETWORK, esLOG+, and esINSIDER technologies, and include:
- Comprehensive data sources: north/south, east/west, endpoint activity, network sensors, log aggregation, netflow, DNS, proxy
- Complete asset coverage: cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments
- Extensive human support: 24/7/365 SOC and advanced threat hunting
By working together with other industry-leading technology companies, we help you to reduce risks, protect your network, and realize lasting business value.
Security tailored to your risk profile
Safeguard your business operations with our expansive capabilities designed to fit a broad range of needs.
Risk Advisory services
Expert consultants who help your organization assess, improve, and test your current risk profile.
Next-generation threat prevention with continuous hardening against the evolving threat landscape.
Understanding how attackers think
Detect and disrupt known and unknown threats with the power of machine learning and the intuition of real people.