What We Do
How we do it
Resources
TRU INTELLIGENCE CENTER
Our Threat Response Unit (TRU) publishes security advisories, blogs, reports, industry publications and webinars based on its original research and the insights driven through proactive threat hunts.
View Threat Intelligence Resources →
SECURITY ADVISORIES
Jan 19, 2023
Increased Activity in Google Ads Distributing Information Stealers
THE THREAT On January 18th, 2023, eSentire Threat Intelligence identified multiple reports, both externally and internally, containing information on an ongoing increase in Google advertisements…
Read More
View all Advisories →
Company
ABOUT ESENTIRE
About Us
eSentire is The Authority in Managed Detection and Response Services, protecting the critical data and applications of 1500+ organizations in 80+ countries from known and unknown cyber threats. Founded in 2001, the company’s mission is to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business disrupting events.
Read about how we got here
Leadership Work at eSentire
LATEST PRESS RELEASE
Dec 13, 2022
eSentire Named First Managed Detection and Response Partner by Global Insurance Provider Coalition
Waterloo, ON – December 13, 2022 – eSentire, Inc., the Authority in Managed Detection and Response (MDR), today announced it has been named the first global MDR partner by Coalition, the world’s first Active Insurance provider designed to prevent digital risk before it strikes. Like Coalition, eSentire is committed to putting their customers’ businesses ahead of disruption by improving their…
Read More
Partners
PARTNER PROGRAM
e3 Ecosystem
We provide sophisticated cybersecurity solutions for Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and Value-Added Resellers (VARs). Find out why you should partner with eSentire, the Authority in Managed Detection and Response, today.
Learn more
ECOSYSTEM PARTNER RESOURCES
Apply to become an e3 ecosystem partner with eSentire, the Authority in Managed Detection and Response.
Login to the Partner Portal for resources and content for current partners.
Search
Webinar

Keeping Up With Conti: Black Basta and BlackByte Increase Ransomware Attacks Against Europe

By clicking the button above I confirm that I have read and agree to the eSentire privacy policy.
Webinar Gated Resource GIF

For several years, eSentire’s Threat Response Unit (TRU) has been keeping close tabs on Conti's illicit activities.

Between the end of February and mid-July 2022, TRU has tracked 81 victim organisations listed on Conti Affiliates, BlackByte and Black Basta, data leak sites. 41% of these victim organisations tracked on the data leak sites are based in Europe, and the other 59% are primarily U.S.-based.

In this webinar, eSentire’s Keegan Keplinger, Research and Reporting Lead, shares original threat research and findings from the report, including:

  • The background and history of the Conti ransomware group, how the group has evolved, and the current state of their operations
  • Notable Black Basta and BlackByte ransomware attacks on critical infrastructure sectors and the subsequent damage to the victim organisations
  • Recommendations from TRU on how to protect your organisation from this cyber threat

Get The Webinar

Other Recommended Resources
Report
Notorious Russian Gang and Affiliates Increase Ransomware Attacks Against Europe
READ NOW →
Report
2022 Official Cybercrime Report
READ NOW →
Report
Unmasking VENOM SPIDER
READ NOW →