Identify the critical SEC cybersecurity guidelines for your firm.
Even though the SEC announced their initial cybersecurity examination sweep in 2014, many firms are still unsure what they are required to do to comply with examination-related guidelines. To stay current with regulators and ahead of the evolving cyber threat landscape, firms must routinely review and update cybersecurity policies and procedures. With numerous compliance guidelines in play, identifying which are critical to your firm’s individual needs can be tough. The Cybersecurity Response Matrix from eSentire is a pragmatic security to-do list that simplifies compliance requirements for firms.
With this matrix, you will:
- Develop realistic and sensible approaches to information security, helping you to:
- Understand how to detect and respond to cybersecurity threats
- Document your firm’s policies and procedures
- Define access rights and controls, training, and vendor management
- Understand and execute compliance obligations