Nothing affects a law firm’s bottom line more than lost billable hours.
Yet, as firms continue to focus on defending their clients in the court room, protecting client data often takes a back seat. By investing in cyber protection, firms can avoid the financial, reputational and regulatory implications of an inevitable cyber breach. In this webinar series, ILTA Council Member, Mark Sangster will focus on:
- Why law firms? Means, motive, opportunity for attackers
- The unique threat landscape and the risk it presents
- The evolution of client requirements and alignment to compliance mandates
- Why it happens: examples and the resulting implications
- How to demonstrate your security posture and the path to lowering risk