Recent headlines report how state-controlled countries are using “gray zone” activities such as information and cyber operations and political and economic coercion against countries such as the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These difficult-to-counter, non-military gray zone attacks are disruptive attempts to level the global economic playing field … and are often hard to attribute, inexpensive to launch and extremely impactful.
Learn about the modern concept of cyber cold warfare and how you can better prepare for and respond to attacks that could impact your business.
Get key insights from this on-demand webinar including:
- How and where nationally sponsored cybersecurity incidents are increasing
- The types of sophisticated attacks used by enemy states to exfiltrate data
- How businesses suffer the aftershocks of geopolitical tectonic events
- Why nation states target non-combatant businesses like small banks, law firms, hospitals and non-government supplier manufacturers
- Guidance on how to prepare, respond and disrupt intrusions before they cripple your business
Mark Sangster, Vice President and Industry Security Strategist