In this fireside chat, we asked our experts to dig into how factors like the speed, volume and scale of attacks are driving the need to integrate artificial intelligence (AI) and automation into cybersecurity. Most organizations do not have the in-house expertise and resources to properly manage alerts, conduct investigations and respond to the sheer number of cyberthreats. UiPath and eSentire’s partnership brings end-to-end hyperautomation to eSentire Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services, and levels the playing field as the scale of cyberattacks continues to grow at a rapid pace.
This fireside chat, moderated by eSentire’s Strategic Advisor Amit Mital, delivers key insights on:
- The most important impacts hyperautomation can have on the improving cybersecurity outcomes
- Biggest opportunities for MDR to be enhanced by integrating AI and automation technologies
- The role automation plays in security policy creation, configuration and updates for non-API accessible Microsoft services through the eSentire Cloud Automation Security Assistant (CASA)
- How CASA integrates seamlessly with eSentire’s MDR services
- Dustin Hillard, Chief Technology Officer, eSentire
- Param Kahlon, Chief Product Officer, UiPath