There are two types of law firms: those who’ve had a security breach, and those who will.
Law firms hold extremely important and confidential client information, from trade secrets, to patient data, to the formula for the next pharmaceutical breakthrough.
As cyber-attackers continue to target firms with lucrative threats like ransomware, cybersecurity has become a top priority in the legal industry. Protecting client information is paramount, and it’s the firm’s responsibility to ensure there are preventative measures in place.
Download the eBook to learn about:
- Threat vectors - What does a likely attack look like?
- Regulators - What standards do you need to be concerned with?
- Cybersecurity posture - Are you prepared for the inevitable breach?
- Training - Is your weakest link exposed?
- Incident response planning - You’ve just been breached. Now what?