Law firms hold extremely important and confidential client information, from trade secrets, to patient data, to the formula for the next pharmaceutical breakthrough.
As cyber-attackers continue to target firms with lucrative threats like ransomware, cybersecurity has become a top priority in the legal industry. Protecting client information is paramount, and it’s the firm’s responsibility to ensure there are preventative measures in place.
Download the eBook to learn about:
- Threat vectors - What does a likely attack look like?
- Regulators - What standards do you need to be concerned with?
- Cybersecurity posture - Are you prepared for the inevitable breach?
- Training - Is your weakest link exposed?
- Incident response planning - You’ve just been breached. Now what?