We help our clients interpret the particular regulation or standard within the context of their unique business model and help them understand what it means to comply. We then work with the organization to identify pertinent compliance gaps and provide practical recommendations to close those gaps.
Once those gaps are closed, eSentire will return to perform a rigorous compliance assessment and document the company’s success in a format to be shared with relevant third parties.
Regularity Compliance Assessments
Lower the potential risks of failure by applying regulatory compliance readiness testing of the following standards: SOX, PCI, Dodd-Frank, FISMA, NERC/FERC, FFIEC, OTS, FDIC, GLBA, EUD, FSA, BASEL II, API, HIPAA/HITECH, ISO, CIP, BS 17799, ISO 27k
PCI Compliance Assessments
eSentire is a Qualified Security Assessor Company (QSAC) and its staff members are recognized as Qualified Security Assessors by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council. The PCI Security Standards Council’s QSA qualification requirements are exacting and detailed, involving both the security company and individual employees. The organization was founded by American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB, MasterCard Worldwide, and Visa International to enhance payment account data security. eSentire PCI Compliance Assessments include the following services to help our clients expeditiously and cost effectively progress through the entire compliance life-cycle:
- Helping our clients to understand the PCI Data Security Standard compliance requirements as it applies specifically to their business
- Assisting Level 2-4 merchants prepare for and complete the Annual Self Assessment Questionnaire
- Working with acquirers to determine specific merchant requirements
- Assisting Level 1 merchants and Service Providers to prepare for the PCI DSS annual on site review
- Conducting annual on site reviews
- Recommending practical measures to address any compliance deficiencies
- Assisting in remediation efforts