The Security Operations Centre provides front line monitoring and support to Clients worldwide for our comprehensive internet security solutions. We are looking for new team members with an analytical and flexible mindset who demonstrate a strong work ethic and are motivated to seek out and solve complex security problems before they become an escalation point. The successful candidates will work full time within a 24/7 environment.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and respond to automated security alerts
- Communicate results of risk evaluations with clients
- Respond to occasional client requests
- An analytical mind and a desire to investigate, prioritize and manage a variety of network alerts
- Must have strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality service
- Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of networking
- Ability to work shifts
- Demonstrates initiative to continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- A willingness and ability to learn
Additional Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Computer/network security experience
- System administration skills
The compensation package includes a competitive base salary, bonuses and generous stock options. In addition, we offer a top-‐quality employee benefits program. Our office is in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada, conveniently located close to Hwy 401. We offer our employees a flexible work schedule in exchange for their commitment to excellence and dedication to the company’s success.
References and a criminal background check are required as part of the commitment to maximum security and trust we offer to all our customers.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, please submit your resume quoting the position(s) you are interested in to email@example.com.