As a key member of our Information Security Team you will be responsible for developing and enhancing our extensive Security Analysis Systems and Programs. Consultants will have the building blocks required for the role but will still be developing their interpersonal and technical skills. Consultants do not necessarily possess a CISSP/CISM/CISA/QSA certification but will be working toward those goals. The Consultant role will generally act within a larger project team or work on small/midsize accounts under the supervision/mentoring of a Managing Consultant or Senior Consultant.
You will be responsible for the delivery of projects sold per the Statement of Work. You will be expected to complete projects on time and within budget. You will also be able to identify sell-ups with existing and potential clients as well as keep up to date and accurate status reports of all projects assigned.
- 2-5 years of Information Technology or audit experience and show a strong capacity to become a security/compliance professional
- BSc Computer Science or similar experience
- Enterprise Risk, Audit, Regulatory compliance (PCI, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA)
- Minimum of 2 years of information security / IT Audit experience
- Experience in building and maintaining Vulnerability Management Programs
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to manage technical projects and client expectations
- Vulnerability and Security Assessment
- Security Architecture, Design and Implementation
- Risk Management
- Located in Cambridge, Ontario with travel up to 40%
- QSA, CISSP, CISA, or CISM certifications a plus
- Project management (PMI)
- Previous technology or security consulting experience preferred
About the Company
Located in Cambridge Ontario, eSentire provides pragmatic security solutions to help guard the intellectual property and infrastructure of enterprises. As a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), eSentire specializes in both the delivery of comprehensive security consulting and continuous managed security services. This full range of security service capabilities allows enterprises to secure their environments to protect their operationally critical IT infrastructure safe, on an ongoing, continuous, basis. eSentire’s clients include financial institutions, healthcare facilities, engineering, construction, energy, resources and government. In addition to our competitive compensation packages, we offer an employee benefits program, employee assistance program and a generous stock options plan. References and a criminal background check are required as part of the commitment to overall security we offer all of our customers.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, please submit your resume quoting the position(s) you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org.